søndag den 5. juli 2009

Blogindlæg 06/07-09 00:47

Bare fordi jeg er lidt nederen... Og meget chokeret over at høre den samtale!

Pete: Hey, so I... I noticed in that song there was a lyric "Does your husband know?" and I'm... I'm gonna guess that you where at Pete Wentz' wedding - What was that like?
Patrick: That would be false.
Pete: Give me some insider-info.
Patrick: They would not let me in.
Pete:Really?
Patrick: They did not let me in
Pete:Really??
Patrick: Yeah.
Pete: Oh my Lord... What about... Did you see them have sex to make this so-called baby?
Patrick: I may or may not have been there...
Pete: You were maybe there, okay. We would like to get deeper into that, if you know what I mean, Patrick...
Patrick: Hehe, oh yeah...
Pete: You know what I'm talking about?
Patrick: Oh yeah! I did not get that into it at all... Ha ha ha ha
Pete: Ho ho ho ho... Neither did I... We need to tell people about, uh...
Patrick: We're not there yet.
Pete: Oh, we aren't there yet.
Patrick: No, we are not there yet - That's what she said! Hahahaha!
Pete: Well, let's take a commercial break real quick here... Hi! If you wanna buy Pete Wentz' jeans on eBay, you can do that by going over to eBay and type in "Pete Wentz' jeans". I would recommend the kind that have some DNA on them, in case you'd like to clone him. Alright, back to the show...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar