lørdag den 17. november 2007

Blogindlæg 17/11-07 21:54



When you whispered in a slightly weird way (1)
I didn't know (2)
You said that everything was going to be okay (1)
I didn't know (2)

I knew the way you were hiding was wrong (3)
And as your teeth went through my venes (-)
I suddenly had known it all along (3)

I'd seen the way you disappeared when the sun went down (4)
And when the sun went up, sitting in the dark on your own (4)
Trying to hide that blood on the cheek (5)
But I'd seen the way you looked at me all week (5)

You'd listen to my blood rushing through my venes (6)
Being all quiet, knowing it was never going to be the same (6)

I didn't notice the way your hair turned black (7)
Neither the way your eyes turned red (-)
before you stabbed me in the back (7)
The smell of blood flood free in the house (8)
I saw the wilderness in your eyes(-)
as you killed a passer-by mouse (8)
Didn't know why I wasn't affraid (9)
I didn't run, didn't hide (-)
Just sitting all quiet, wait (9)

Now the wounds in my neck tells you that it's over (10)
You're crying your eyes out (-)
But I wont be around here anymore (10)
The taste of my blood was stronger than your love (11)
And now I watch you from above (11)
I'll know what you did, and how you couldn't help it (-)
And I'll forgive you... (-)


- Tjah. Det er ikke så godt XD Men ja.. Meget sjovt at skrive.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar